Call no work low that is honest. Honest work never degrades.
-Martha Lavinia Hoffman, “Workers”
Manufacturing and services in the U.S. fall behind international competitors, not due to the cost of labor, but because of commoditization of the WORK FORCE.
The full value of the work force is rarely realized. Significant insight can be gleaned from the WORK FORCE, which can reveal the hidden factory, expand margins and maximize value.
Success is a reality where management recognizes the value the WORK FORCE can produce, creating a culture where value is generated on a sustainable basis.
Major points and solutions management must consider are:
- Culture and infrastructure to support full and unabated engagement of the WORK FORCE
- Trust between management, stakeholders, and the WORK FORCE to enable open communication
- Empowerment of the WORK FORCE with the proper skills and expertise to generate value
- Alignment of the WORK FORCE with the proper skills and expertise to generate value
- Alignment of the WORK FORCE and enterprise to create a competitive advantage within the market it operates
This movement will help management achieve business objectives by improving interactions and relationships between management and the WORK FORCE.
Our role is to help enterprises realize the value of insights from the WORK FORCE through:
- Inspiring our clients’ management professionals to be WORK FORCE-centric for organizational effectiveness
- Providing tools to enable and train both management and the WORK FORCE to operate with greater effect through cooperative interaction
We do this by educating Leaders, Managers and Associates, within organizations, about the Shingo Model for Enterprise Excellence™.